Effective Date: 07/21/2021
Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users when they visit our Website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. Users can visit our Website anonymously, and we will only collect personal information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
How We Use Collected Information
Bengal Cat Club may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments and subscriptions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To improve customer service: Information Users provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Subscription and Refund Policy
When subscribing to our services, Users agree to the following terms:
- Subscribers have 30 days from the date of subscribing to cancel their subscription and receive a 100% refund.
- After the 30-day period, no refunds will be provided for subscription cancellations.
- Users who wish to cancel their subscription must do so through the methods provided on the Website.
- You must keep your billing email address(es) current. Billing commences on the first day the Services are made available to you. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, recurring Fees will be charged/invoiced annually. Non-recurring Fees will be included on the invoice for the applicable installation or Service changes. You waive the right to dispute any charges not disputed within thirty (30) days’ of a charge.
- If you don’t want to renew your membership, you must cancel your membership before your renewal date (you will receive reminder emails on the renewal).
Bengal Cat Club is dedicated to providing accurate and up-to-date information on Bengal cats and related topics. However, Users acknowledge and agree that:
- The purchase and ownership of cats from any source, including the Bengal Cat Club, is done at their own risk.
- Bengal Cat Club does not assume responsibility for any outcomes, damages, or disputes arising from the purchase, ownership, or care of cats obtained through any means, including the Bengal Cat Club.
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.